Top climate blogs (and other useful climate sites)
- WattsUpWithThat.com ("WUWT") is the indispensible blog site of climatologist Anthony Watts, and the #1 climate blog on the Internet. He's a prominent "climate skeptic."
- RealClimate.org ("RC") is the top Climate Movement ("alarmist") blog.
- DailyClimate.org is a news-aggregator for climate-related articles.
- UK-based TheGWPF.org (the "Global Warming Policy Foundation") is led by Dr. Benny Peiser, and an all-star Academic Advisory Council.
- WoodForTrees.org is Paul Clark's excellent temperature data analysis site.
- ClimateData.info is also a useful resource, with many climate-related graphs & statistics.
- ClimateAudit.org is the blog site of Canadian mathematician Steve McIntyre, "the man who busted Mann's Hockey Stick."
- Australian Joanne Nova ("JoNova") is always always insightful.
- So is Prof. Judith Curry, whose blog is called "Climate Etc."
- The Blackboard is Lucia Liljegren's excellent climate blog.
- WorldClimateReport.com is "The Web's Longest-Running Climate Change Blog." Its chief editor is climatologist Patrick J. Michaels.
- IceCap.us is also excellent.
- So is Bishop Hill.
- Popular Technology
specializes in archives of skeptical climate resources, such as a list of
100 articles from the 1970s about the global cooling scare, and a list of over 1350
peer-reviewed papers expressing skepticism about various aspects of the global warming scare.
- German Rudolf Kipp has analyzed (in German)
the results of the adjustments of the ESA and Colorado satellite sea level data. His conclusion:
"Even though the [satellite-measured] sea level rise rate has decreased over the years, the rate of sea level rise was kept more or less constant at above 3 mm/year by applying various adjustments."
(or google-translated to English)
- On the Left (gloves-off): most Climate Movement (alarmist) blogs are censored to limit dissent
(Yale Climate Forum, SeaMonster, DeSmogBlog, SkepticalScience, Tamino, etc.).
found one which is not: Peter Sinclair's Climate Crocks.
3/16/2014 Update: I'm sorry to report that Climate Crocks is now censored, too. If anyone knows of a
Climate Movement (alarmist) blog which permits uncensored polite dissent, please send me an email.
- On the Right (gloves-off): Steve Goddard's Real Science blog provides a nice counterbalance to Climate Crocks.